Terms and Conditions of Participation & Waiver
* There is a 14 Day Full Refund Policy if you are unsatisfied. To qualify you have completed live or replay classes as indicated in Kajabi and completed homework and other recommendations. Please submit proof you have completed all modules to qualify. After 14 days from the start of the class you are no longer qualified for a refund and must honor all ongoing payments in fulfillment of product cost.
These classes will be recorded and offered in the future. Should you ask a question or receive support live you agree to use of this footage for lifetime use of your recording in our Membership portal. If you do not agree to be featured in the recorded classes please turn off your video, list your access as anonymous and reach out with your questions after class at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I acknowledge that Daniel Raphael and other Dreamporting Practitioners & Instructors are Intuitive Guides. I acknowledge that no team members are medical doctors or psychology professionals, nor are they licensed financial advisors, marriage counselors or lawyers, nor are they claiming to have any special certifications of any kind. In the case that a specific practitioner or instructor happens to have any of these other non-Dreamporting certifications, such as being a doctor or psychologist, I understand that they are not acting in that official capacity and are only acting as Dreamporting Practitioners & Instructors. Accordingly, any information or ideas they share during our work together is only a personal opinion and will not be construed as medical or psychological advice, professional financial advisory services, legal advice or anything else other than their personal opinion and intuitive guidance. I further understand that if I have a medical or psychological condition, it is advisable to seek medical or psychological advice from a licensed professional in those fields.
2. In consideration of the services, information, and support I have received or will hereafter receive from Daniel Raphael or any other Dreamporting Practitioners & Instructors, I hereby hold harmless Daniel Raphael, any and all Dreamporting Practitioners & Instructors, Dreamporting LLC, and any related entities from any and all liability in consequence of such services, information and support given, and I release and waive all claim for damage, as a result of such services, information and support. This release shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigned. I have read this waiver & release in its entirety before agreeing to it, and I understand its effect. I understand that I am waiving certain legal rights that I or my heirs, next of kin, executors or administrators otherwise may have had.
3. I understand that the classes, training, facilitations, live calls and events, question and answer sessions, information, materials, methods, techniques, frameworks, worksheets, attachments, recordings and all related content taught and shared by Daniel Raphael and any Dreamporting Practitioners & Instructors in any format or setting (hereafter referred to as “the information”) are designed for my own educational purposes only. I understand that “the information” contains copyrighted material and may include trade secrets and other intellectual property that is the sole property of Daniel Raphael and/or Dreamporting LLC, and that without specific written permission from Daniel Raphael, “the information” may not be reproduced in any manner in whole or in part and may not be shared in whole or in part in digital or non-digital format, in person or over the phone or in any other way with anyone else or in any public or private forums or groups now or in the future. I further agree not to use any of “the information”with other people or private clients until I have completed at least Level I Dreamporting Certification with Daniel Raphael or another instructor he has officially authorized to teach Level I Dreamporting Certification. I further agree to refer to “the information” or any part of it as “The Dreamporting” or “Part Of The Dreamporting System”, and I will not refer to it by any other name. I agree not to share any writings about or summaries of any of “the information” or teach any part of it to others in a group program or privately one on one or in any other setting or via any other means without written permission from Daniel Raphael or Dreamporting LLC.
4. I hereby grant Daniel Raphael, Dreamporting LLC, and any and all associates or assignees the unlimited right to 1) record my voice and image at any time during any of the programs I am enrolled in or any events or calls I attend (other than during any private 1-on-1 sessions) 2) use my first name, voice and video recordings, and written, voice and/or video comments and testimonials in any form of products (including but not limited to audio, digital, and/or physical products), as well as in sales and marketing materials both on and offline, and 3) publish, distribute, and/or sell these materials in any form.
5. I understand that if I purchase one or more private sessions with Daniel that I need to provide 24 hours notice to reschedule. I agree that if I don’t reschedule with 24 hours notice or if I show up more than 5 minutes late for my session, it will be considered a no show, and I will lose my session and will not receive a full or partial refund for the session.
Dreamporting.com is owned and operated by Dreamporting LLC. Your privacy is important to us. It is Dreamporting LLC’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://dreamporting.com, and other sites we own and operate.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. This data is considered “non-identifying information”, as it does not personally identify you on its own. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you are using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
This data is considered “identifying information”, as it can personally identify you. We only request personal information relevant to providing you with a service, and only use it to help provide or improve this service.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. You are free to refuse our request for this information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services without it.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use a combination of identifying and non-identifying information to understand who our visitors are, how they use our services, and how we may improve their experience of our website in the future. We do not disclose the specifics of this information publicly, but may share aggregated and anonymized versions of this information, for example, in website and customer usage trend reports.
We may use your personal details to contact you with updates about our website and services, along with promotional content that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt out of receiving promotional content, you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided alongside any promotional correspondence from us.
DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE
The personal information we collect is stored and processed where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. We only transfer data within jurisdictions subject to data protection laws that reflect our commitment to protecting the privacy of our users.
We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide a service, or to improve our services in future. While we retain this data, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
If you request your personal information be deleted, or where your personal information becomes no longer relevant to our operations, we will erase it from our system within a reasonable timeframe.
THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We use third-party services for:
Advertising and promotion
These services may access our data solely for the purpose of performing specific tasks on our behalf. We do not share any personally identifying information with them without your explicit consent. We do not give them permission to disclose or use any of our data for any other purpose.
We may, from time to time, allow limited access to our data by external consultants and agencies for the purpose of analysis and service improvement. This access is only permitted for as long as necessary to perform a specific function. We only work with external agencies whose privacy policies align with ours.
We will refuse government and law enforcement requests for data if we believe a request is too broad or unrelated to its stated purpose. However, we may cooperate if we believe the requested information is necessary and appropriate to comply with legal process, to protect our own rights and property, to protect the safety of the public and any person, to prevent a crime, or to prevent what we reasonably believe to be illegal, legally actionable, or unethical activity.
We do not otherwise share or supply personal information to third parties. We do not sell or rent your personal information to marketers or third parties.
LIMITS OF OUR POLICY
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As our user, you have the right to be informed about how your data is collected and used. You are entitled to know what data we collect about you, and how it is processed. You are entitled to correct and update any personal information about you, and to request this information be deleted. You may amend or remove your account information at any time by sending us an email to email@example.com with the subject line PRIVACY.
You are entitled to restrict or object to our use of your data, while retaining the right to use your personal information for your own purposes. You have the right to opt out of data about you being used in decisions based solely on automated processing.
Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or questions about how we handle your data and personal information.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on your device when you visit, typically containing information about the website itself, a unique identifier that allows the site to recognize your web browser when you return, additional data that serves the purpose of the cookie, and the lifespan of the cookie itself.
Cookies are used to enable certain features (eg. logging in), to track site usage (eg. analytics), to store your user settings (eg. timezone, notification preferences), and to personalise your content (eg. advertising, language).
Cookies set by the website you are visiting are normally referred to as “first-party cookies”, and typically only track your activity on that particular site. Cookies set by other sites and companies (ie. third parties) are called “third-party cookies”, and can be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service.
TYPES OF COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
Essential cookies are crucial to your experience of a website, enabling core features like user logins, account management, shopping carts and payment processing. We use essential cookies to enable certain functions on our website.
Performance cookies are used in the tracking of how you use a website during your visit, without collecting personal information about you. Typically, this information is anonymous and aggregated with information tracked across all site users, to help companies understand visitor usage patterns, identify and diagnose problems or errors their users may encounter, and make better strategic decisions in improving their audience’s overall website experience. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. We use performance cookies on our site.
Functionality cookies are used in collecting information about your device and any settings you may configure on the website you’re visiting (like language and timezone settings). With this information, websites can provide you with customised, enhanced or optimised content and services. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party service. We use functionality cookies for selected features on our site.
Targeting/advertising cookies are used in determining what promotional content is more relevant and appropriate to you and your interests. Websites may use them to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This helps companies improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and the quality of content presented to you. These cookies may be set by the website you’re visiting (first-party) or by third-party services. Targeting/advertising cookies set by third-parties may be used to track you on other websites that use the same third-party service. We use targeting/advertising cookies on our site.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES ON OUR SITE
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL OR OPT OUT OF COOKIES
If you browse websites from multiple devices, you may need to update your settings on each individual device.
Although some cookies can be blocked with little impact on your experience of a website, blocking all cookies may mean you are unable to access certain features and content across the sites you visit.
We encourage parents to engage with us in protecting their children’s privacy, ensuring a safe and enjoyable online experience.
COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
At times, we may require information from children to enable participation in certain activities, for example, registering an account, customizing a profile, or receiving notifications. When collecting non-personal information, we encourage children never to provide any details that may personally identify them or reveal their location. We do not require children to provide more information than is necessary to participate in an activity.
We do not use children’s contact details for marketing purposes, though we may use them for our internal marketing and research in order to improve the quality of products and services offered across our site.
In accordance with COPPA, if an activity does require any personal information (such as first name, last name, or email address), we will provide notice to and seek consent from a parent or guardian prior to collecting the information. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to enable participation in the requested activity.
In the event we discover we have collected personal information in a manner non-compliant with COPPA, we will either delete the information or seek parental consent.
As a parent/guardian, if you believe your child is participating in an activity that collects personal information, and you have not received a notification or request for consent, please feel free to get in touch via our email firstname.lastname@example.org We do not use parent contact details for marketing purposes unless marketing materials are explicitly requested.
SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We take security seriously, and do what we can within commercially acceptable means to protect your child’s personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
INFORMATION ABUSE AND COMMUNITY MISCONDUCT
We do not tolerate doxing (publishing of private or personal information about an individual without their consent), cyberbullying, or other forms of information abuse on https://dreamporting.com
If we discover that a child’s personal information has been disclosed on our site without the express consent of their parent/guardian, we will remove the content in question as quickly as possible and effect disciplinary measures (a warning, suspension or ban) on the offending account.
THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We do not knowingly disclose any personally identifying information or personal information provided by children to third parties. We may, however, disclose anonymized and aggregated versions of this information (analytics and statistics) for business, marketing or public relations purposes.
PARENTAL CONTROLS AND INTERVENTION
As a parent/guardian, you may at any time refuse to let us collect further information from your children for a particular activity or account. If you have given us consent previously, you may log in to your child’s account to review, edit or delete the information, or contact us via email@example.com to request the removal of the information from our records.
Please be aware that the removal of certain information may result in the termination of the associated account, or withdrawal from the associated activity.
The information on this site and included in the advertised programs and services is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical or psychological advice, diagnosis or treatment. These testimonials are true and from real people who have worked with Edward Mannix privately and/or participated in his group and/or recorded programs. However, results vary with each individual and we cannot guarantee that you will experience results similar to the testimonials presented on any of our pages or any results at all. These statements should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of results.
The programs and services provided by Daniel Raphael and Dreamporting are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. In the event that you use the information for your own health, you are prescribing for yourself which is your constitutional right and for which Daniel Raphael and Dreamporting assume no responsibility. By purchasing any of these programs or services, you agree that you and your family members will hold harmless Alana Aviel and Dreamporting for any real or perceived harm that arises as a result of these programs or services.
The services and programs offered are for educational purposes only and are not intended to replace or substitute for conventional medical or psychological care, or encourage its abandonment. Please see a medical professional if you need help with depression, illness, or have any concerns whatsoever.